Have you read our new tech blog and ever wondered quite how you could use the JustGiving API to make #tech4good?
Well, along with our new developer website, we’re also kicking off a series of webinars aimed at lifting the lid on our services and what one can do with them. So whether you’re a charity, agency or lone developer please feel free to sign up for our free webinar. The first will be held on Wednesday 9th March at 1500 hrs (GMT). You can sign up here.
During the webinar, our team will show you how our technology is powering the #tech4good movement and helping charities to increase the number of participants in their key fundraising events. You’ll also learn some new and innovative approaches to online giving.
- How to automatically register pre-populated Fundraising Pages for your supporters through our API – without them leaving your website
- Learn exactly what the JustGiving Developer Programme offers and how you can get started quickly and easily
- Discover how to create simple, trackable donation journeys for your supporters
- Ensure your fundraising events convert more registrants into online fundraisers
- See real life case studies from charities who’ve already integrated with our APIs
Please feel free to sign up here.